The Rosen Sound Midi2CV is a simple midi to CV/Gate converter that allows you to easily retrofit most mono synthesizers for midi control.
– Very small form factor. Unit is 30x30mm in size!
– 0-5V range for pitch control
– Dedicated pads for 5V and V+ gates
– Single & multi trig selectable by a jumper or alternatively with a switch
– Can run off of 5-25V drawing practically no current
– Easy installation with custom installation guides for select synthesizers
– Easy calibration of starting note, scale, and bend range via 3 on board trimmers. This makes it easier to calibrate very old synths that operate close but not quite at 1V/Oct
– Easily mounts with included standoffs
This product should only be installed by a skilled technician familiar with accessing and changing CV/Gate paths native to the instrument for our product to be installed into.
– Assembled Midi2CV board
– Standoff/screws (6-32 & M3) to mount into American & Metric synthesizers
This product was designed by Rob Rosen & Cody Barcikowski.
Hardware – Rob Rosen
Software – Cody Barcikowski