This listing is to be purchased if you intend to have your synth serviced by us by means of shipping it to us.
What this listing includes & entails:
– Once purchased, enter in your shipping address. We will drop ship a box of the appropriate dimensions to you.
– The amount paid is our bench charge for the initial diagnosis and first hour and a half of work on your instrument. It will be applied as a credit to the final bill. It is non-refundable, no exceptions.
– Once received, we will provide estimates with service recommendations. You will have the chance to approve or deny service.
– Once an estimate is approved, we will advise on turn around and get to fixing your synth!
– Once repaired, a video will be made about the services rendered and the synth will thusly be shipped back to you, usually in the same way it was shipped to us.
– You will receive your synth, make a hit record, and enjoy it’s new sonic potentials!
Some things you should know:
– We provide the same service guarantee as if you came in person. However, it being shipped will make warranty service difficult. We will generally configure your system to be more or less user serviceable so we can help in case something goes wrong.
– We are not the mailman (I promise!). If there is a problem or damage in shipment, please call the shipping provider. We’re happy to help however we can, however.
For any questions, simply send us an email through our contact page. Please advise before purchasing this listing for the following synths as we will have to make other packaging arrangements:
– Rhodes Chroma
– Yamaha CS 50/60/70m/80
– Prophet 10
– Sequential T8
– Oberheim 4 Voice
IF YOUR SYNTH IS BUILT INTO IT’S OWN CASE, PLEASE STILL PUT IT IN A BOX.