All of our machines are meticulously maintained and restored to full operation, and often beyond. Each was chosen for their notoriety as holy grails. These are the model years and revisions you have only read about. Now these are available to you at your leisure, with cartage to and from our door to yours.
- Rentals are charged per day or 4 day week (pay for 4 days, keep synths for 7)
- Cartage is $50 per hour
- Billing handled via our secure intuit system. Deposit may be required for private parties. We can accept PO’s
- Cartage guy knows our synths well and can help set them up and answer questions
- We have beater and shell units available for your filming needs
- Electric Pianos, Organs, etc also available.
Why Rent From Us
- Our synths work! Besides offering synth rentals, we are also the premier synth tech shop in Los Angeles. Our stock instruments are a testament to our work quality
- Our staff and runners know our synths inside and out, and can assist you in setting up the synths in your session appropriately from the right cables to the complementing preamp & compressor
- We have the right revisions and mods. No mod has been added that changes the sound fundamentally, and were only added because they’re “expected” for a good user experience.
- Most of our synths have midi added, or come with a midi conversion box. There’s some exceptions of course
- Try before you rent! We keep our top shelf synths ready to play in our studio next door to our shop. If you’re not sure, come try it out!
2600 W/ duophonic keyboard (3620)
Odyssey (vintage white face w/ midi)
CHROME Odyssey (great for music videos!)
OMNI I & II
Minimoog 1974 W/ Midi
Memorymoog w/ LAMM upgrade
OB-X (8 Voice)
OB-Xa (8 Voice)
Four Voice Polyphonic SEM system*
Eight Voice Polyphonic SEM system (by special request only)*
System 100m w/ four voice keyboard
SH-101 (Red W/ Grip)
Prophet 5 Rev 3
Prophet 5 Rev 1 (by special request only)*
Bonus: Remote Prophet. Perfect for music videos!
* may require financial disclosure to show your ability to pay incase of loss or major damage. Usually a proof of credit limit, or a large hold. Usually not applicable to major labels or well-known parties.
Other Gear Available:
Modern Digital Machines:
Korg Triton Extreme
Roland Fantom X
Roland Fantom G
Yamaha Motif XF7
Roland Space Echo RE 201 & 301
Maestro Phase Shifter
Arturia Beatstep Pro
Arp 1601 Sequencer
Oberheim Mini Sequencer